ضد شره و غلظت دهنده تیکسوتروپی بسیار قوی رنگ های پایه حلال
مشخصات فنیضد شره و غلظت دهنده تیکسوتروپی بسیار قوی رنگ های پایه حلال
وزن برحسب گرم
- فروش ضد شره و غلظت دهنده تیکسوتروپی بسیار قوی رنگ های پایه حلال
- ارسال رایگان با پست پیشتاز درب منزل یا محل کار
برگه اطلاعات فنی کالا TDS
- Efka® RM 1900
- Efka® RM 1900 by BASF is a modified hydrogenated castor oil. It acts as a rheology modifier. It provides excellent sag resistance for non-aqueous formulations and higher temperature stability. It is tin-free. Efka® RM 1900 by BASF is designed to be used in solvent-based systems.
- Efka® RM 1900 Product details
- Product Type
- Rheology Modifiers / Thickeners
- Chemical Composition
- Modified hydrogenated castor oil
- Physical Form
- Product Status
- Applications/ Recommended for
- Coatings > Solventborne
- chlorinated rubber
- alkyd resins
- epoxy resins
- unsaturated polyester
- epoxy esters
- PVC and PVC copolymers
- polyethylene chloride
- Bio Based
- Efka® RM 1900 Properties
- VOC content < 0.1 %
- Solids content 100 %
- Efka® RM 1900 extra is suitable as a rheology additive for solvent
- based and solvent-free systems such as epoxy resin paints, plastisols,
- caulking compounds, putties and knifing fillers.
- the advantage of Efka® RM 1900 is that it tolerates relatively high
- working temperatures which are particularly evident wherever the
- solvent consists mainly of white spirit.
- Efka® RM 1900 shows optimum temperature stability in coatings based
- for instance on air-drying alkyd resins.
- however, temperature stability is somewhat lower in systems
- formulated mainly with aromatic hydrocarbons, such as paints based
- on chlorinated rubber, polyvinyl copolymers, chlorinated polyethylene,
- recommended concentrations
- Efka® RM 1900 is preferably processed in high speed grinders. the
- addition is usually made in powder form, where it is beneficial to
- predisperse the thickener for approximately five minutes in the solventbinder
- mixture, prior to pigment addition.
- another method consists of firstly preparing a Efka® RM 1900 paste (i.e.
- a «pre-gel»). to ensure proper dispersion of the thickening agent, it is
- essential that:
- • certain temperature limits are observed
- • sufficient shear forces to ensure adequate dispersion are
- stirring alone is not sufficient to achieve adequate homogenization,
- even if the thickener is added in a pre-gelled form. The shear forces
- usually generated in dissolvers, pearl mills or similar grinding
- equipment, are generally sufficient to obtain the degree of dispersion
- when using the thickener in paints, the solvent of which consists mainly
- of white spirit, a working temperature of 50 - 60 °C is required. In
- conjunction with adequate shear, these paints - especially alkyd resin
- paints - develop an excellent thixotropy within these temperature limits.
- Short-time exposure to temperatures of approx. 80 - 90 °C will not
- cause a harmful effect. In systems formulated with Efka® RM 1900 ,
- containing aromatic hydrocarbons such as chlorinated rubber paints,
- the optimum temperature range is lower, e.g. in the region of 40- 60 °C.
- Short-time exposure to a temperature of approx. 80 °C will not cause
- any harmful effect. These properties may vary in individual paint
- systems and should be tested by the user.
- and three parts by weight of xylene (or other higher aromatic solvents)
- are stirred intensively until a thick paste is obtained. After adding a
- further four parts by weight of xylene, intensive stirring is continued for
- approximately 10 minutes.
- although Efka® RM 1900 should preferably be used as a powder, it may
- also be processed in the form of a prepared gel. The use of these socalled
- «pre-gels» can facilitate the dispersion process, but still require
- high shear to be applied, as well as the above mentioned temperature
- limits to be observed.
- a workable pre-gel was obtained by the following method: One part by
- weight of Efka® RM 1900 extra and three parts by weight of xylene (or
- other higher aromatic solvents) are stirred intensively until a thick paste
- is obtained. After adding a further four parts by weight of xylene,
- intensive stirring is continued for approximately 10 minutes.
- after a maturing time of approximately 12 hours a transparent and
- homogeneous paste has developed which is also stable after prolonged
- storage. The amount added lies generally between 0.2 and 2.0%,
- calculated on the finished paint. The correct After a maturing time of
- approximately 12 hours a transparent and homogeneous paste has
- developed which is also stable after prolonged storage. The amount
- added lies generally between 0.2 and 2.0%, calculated on the finished
- paint. The correct amount depends on the desired thickness and the
- general requirements for the coating. It is evident that highly thixotropic
- paints call for a certain compromise regarding flow properties. Upon
- request, we will be pleased to provide you with reference formulations.
نقد و بررسی
شما هم می توانید در مورد این کالا نظر بدهیدبرای ثبت نظرات، نقد و بررسی، لازم است که شما ابتدا وارد حساب کاربری خود شوید.